HIS SERVANTS’ MINISTRY
Welcome to our website
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints . . . MORMONS
Cult: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints . . . Mormons
Founder: Joseph Smith, Jr., organized April 6, 1830
Smith claimed that he had seen and conversed with God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. But the Bible says: NO man can see God and live (Ex.33:20). There are over two million Mormons today and it is one of the fastest growing "churches" in the world. Their recent commercials are extremely deceiving! BEWARE!!!
1. They say that the Bible is inferior to the Book of Mormon. So many "plain and precious things" were removed from the Bible and have to be corrected by modern-day revelation. Mormons belittle the Bible because their beliefs and practices are totally inconsistent with it.
2. God was once a man. The Bible says that God is NOT a man. He is a Spirit. (John 4:24). Mormon males believe that that one day they will be a god JUST LIKE God the Father. NOT true!
The Bible says:
Isaiah 43:10-c . . . .before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. (KJV)
Isaiah 44:6-b . . . I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. (KJV)
Isaiah 44:8-c . . . Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. (KJV)
Isaiah 45:5-a I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me . . . (KJV)
Isaiah 45:6-b . . . that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. (KJV)
Isaiah 45:21-d . . . and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. (KJV)
Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. (KJV)
Isaiah 46:9-b . . . for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, (KJV)
3. God has a physical body with which He cohabits with wives, having spiritual children which are born on this earth as human beings. God and Mary had physical relations . . . she was His wife (Orson Pratt, The See, p. 158).
Black people are angels that did not fight valiantly in the war in heaven . . . that's why they are Black. In a letter dated 7-17-47, the first Presidency reaffirmed its historic policy concerning black people, "From the days of the prophet Joseph even until now... Negroes are not entitled to the full blessings of the Gospel." How utterly ridiculous!
The Bible says: God is NO respecter of persons (Pro.24:23; Rom.2:11; Eph.6:9; Col.3:25; Jam.2:1; 1 Pet.1:17) BEWARE ye hypocrites!
4. The Book of Mormon is divinely inspired. False! It seems to be a copycat of "View of the Hebrews" which was written in 1823. The Book of Mormon is all about this continent and is consistent with Joseph Smith's youthful imaginations.
5. There are many "Gods". The main God for earth is Elohim.
The Bible says: Isaiah 43:10-c . . . .before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. (KJV)
6."Man is king of kings and lord of lords in embryo." (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 9, p. 305) Stupidity!
The Bible says: Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. (Rev.19:16)
7. They deny effects of original sin and replace it with the doctrine of "original innocence" . . . man can commit sins, but he is not sinful by nature.
The Bible says: "But I was shapen in iniquity" (Ps.51:5)
8. Salvation consists of (1) belief in Jesus--not emphasized (2) belief in prophetic calling of Joseph Smith and his successors (3) belief in cardinal doctrines of Mormonism with emphasis on temple work; baptism for the dead and eternal marriage; the Word of Wisdom (a dietary law forbidding the use of tobacco, intoxicants, coffee, and tea) and salvation by works. They quote James 2:14-26 (so do the Catholics). BUT the TRUTH is: if a person has saving faith in Christ, good works will automatically come.
9. Jesus is only our elder brother and one day we will be like Him is every respect physically, in intellect, attributes or powers (Parley Prate, Key to the Science of Theology 1948 ed., p. 39) FALSE! We can NEVER be like Jesus in every respect!
The Bible says: 1 Cor.15:52-54 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. (KJV) We are told that we shall be like Jesus, in the respect of being sinless. We shall one day receive new incorruptible bodies, because there shall be NO sin of any kind in Heaven (Rev.21:8,27).
10. Jesus was not begotten by the Holy Ghost. God had relations with Mary.
The Bible says: Mat.1:18-20 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.  Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.  But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. (KJV)
Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (KJV)
11. Jesus is no more divine than any of us before His incarnation.
The Bible says: John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (KJV) VERY PLAIN! Jesus IS and WAS God!
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (KJV)
John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (KJV) God the Father. . . SENT His Son!
12. Satan and Jesus are spirit brothers (Ensign Magazine, Dec.1980, p. 5). Ultimate blasphemy.
Falsehoods Could Put You In Hell! BEWARE!!!
Cults FALSE Bibles
Cult's FALSE Doctrine
Many Cults 1
Many Cults 2