Welcome to our web site
WHY DO I NEED CHRIST?
Believing in Christ
Salvation Ch. 1
Redemption Ch. 2
Forgiveness, Justification Ch. 3
Access to God Ch. 4
Fellowship with God Ch. 5
Holy Spirit Will Abide Ch. 6
Peace, Joy, Comfort
and Contentment Ch. 7
“Come, Come to Me Child” #501
Why Do I Need Christ #502
Forever Lost #503
Redeemed By Love #342
Those Three Dark Hours #1359
His Precious Blood #455
Access to God #504
Your Love For Christ #506
The Peace of God #169
Peace, Joy, and Contentment #505
The Bible Does Not Exaggerate #1381
Scripture verses taken from: [KJV] King James Version
Yellow bold italics is Jesus’ Words.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [KJV]
THIS BOOK IS NOT COPYRIGHTED,
AND IS NEVER TO BE COPYRIGHTED.
This book is free and not to be sold.
IT MAY BE USED BY “WHOSOEVER”
TO EDIFY THE CHURCH, AND TO
HONOR AND GLORIFY GOD.
WHY DO I NEED CHRIST?
Written and compiled by: HIS SERVANT, Connie Kramer
*****Believe what God states about His Son.
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [KJV]
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:  Not of works, lest any man should boast. [KJV]
1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. (KJV) Do you believe this?
*****Receive the Gift of salvation.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. [KJV]
You can never ‘grow’ into being a Christian! You can never do enough ‘good’ things to become a Christian. Your name on the church roll, nor your church attendance will never make you a Christian. Belonging to a certain denomination will never make you a Christian. You must be born into God’s family by faith.
When you believe God’s Word and receive His Son into your heart and life, then, and only then, are you a Christian. Once you are in the family of God, THEN you will grow as a Christian, and work for our Lord! Once you make a TRUE heart-felt commitment to Christ, HE makes a life-long commitment to you! He gives you eternal life and a future home in Heaven. You are saved! Once God’s child; His child forever!
WHY DO I NEED CHRIST?
Christ is the only Way to eternal life in Heaven.
Many times in this book I will say that you must ‘believe’ in Christ to be saved. I would like to clarify this statement.
To “Believe in Christ” is to believe:
(1.) He is God; the second Person of the Trinity (Mt.28:19; Jn.14:26; 15:26; 2 Cor.13:14)
(2.) In His virgin birth (Is.7:14; Mt.1:18, 25)
(3.) In His sinless humanity (Is. 53:9; Lu. 23:41; 2 Cor.5:21; Heb. 4:15; 7:26; 1 Pet. 1:18-20; 2:22)
(4.) In His substitutional death (Is. 53:5; Gal. 3:13; Heb. 2:9; 1 Pet.2:24; 3:18)
(5.) In His bodily resurrection (Ps.16:10; Mt.16:21; 26:32; Mk.9:9; Jn.2:19; Acts 26:23)
(6.) In His ascension to Heaven (Ps.68:18; Mk.16:19; Lu.24:51; Jn.20:17; Acts 1:9; Heb.4:14; 9:24; 1 Pet.3:22)
(7.) In His personal coming again (1Thes.4:13-18)
(8.) That there is power in His Blood to cleanse sin from ANYONE who comes to God by Him (1 Jn.1:7; Rev.1:5)
(9.) That salvation is a “GIFT” of God, by faith in Christ alone, without works; solely by the grace of God (Ep.2:8-9; Ro.6:23)
(10.) We must obey Christ’s commands; to love, and to tell others of Him (Mt.22:36-40; 28:18-20)
Most people believe that Christ did exist. But just to ‘believe’ (historically) that He lived is NOT enough. James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.[KJV]
“COME, COME TO ME, CHILD”
Friend, do you a heavy burden carry?
A great load, of sin and iniquity?
There’s One calling to you: “Trust and believe,”
Waiting patiently so Him you’ll receive.
“Come, come to Me child,” the Saviour cries,
Are you one of many, His calls denies?
“Come, come to Me child,” He cries once more,
Just He can give access to Heav’n’s shore!
Just Jesus can lift your burden so great,
Why, oh why dear one, do you hesitate?
Turn to Jesus when you hear His call,
And Hell’s agony on you won’t befall!
Again He cries: “My child, come to Me,
“You’ll not be sin’s slave, for I’ll set you free!”
Your heavy burden, Christ can remove,
When you accept His Son, God does approve!
“Come, come to Me child, I have paid the price,
The Blood I shed on the Cross, does suffice!”
His precious Blood cleanses and justifies
ALL who turn to Him when they hear His cry!
“Come, come to Me child,” He calls tenderly,
As He knocks on your heart’s door, patiently!
Please dear one, don’t turn Him away,
Accepting Him gives blessings, now and alway!
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Oct.28, 1998 # 501
Only Christ can save you from an eternal Hell.
We all NEED Christ!
“WHY DO I NEED CHRIST?”
I think there comes a time in everybody’s life when they ask this question. And too, I think there comes a time in the lives of many, when they sarcastically ask others: “WHY do I need Christ?” If they don’t ask it openly, they ask it in their hearts, as I did!
Why?? WHY did I NEED Christ? Things were going just great for me! I didn’t need any religious fanatic to tell me I NEEDED Christ! I was doing just fine without Him! And besides, WHO is this Christ that He is so utterly important? Just WHY do I NEED Him? I asked myself a lot of questions. Yet something deep down inside ‘felt’ wrong. There seemed to be a ‘void.’ There seemed to be ‘something’ missing! Yet I could not put my finger on just what that ‘something’ was.
My conversion was not the kind where I knew the exact moment I turned to Jesus. My husband and myself had always ‘gone to church’ because it seemed like the thing to do. But, going to church on a regular basis does NOT make a person a child of God. Trusting and believing God, and having a personal relationship with Christ Jesus is what makes a person a Christian.
Over the years, we went to many Sunday school classes, and listened to many sermons; and finally one day I woke up to the fact that I really did NEED Christ! He had waited outside my heart’s door so patiently, knocking ever so gently, softly calling to me; yet for years I had knowingly, completely rejected Him. Jesus will NEVER force His way into your heart and life. You were born with a free will. Accepting Jesus is the most crucial decision you will ever make! Will, you open the door of your heart to Him? Or . . . will you continue your rebellious rejection of Him, and go your sinful way? What you decide will affect your soul for eternity! My dear friend, this is serious stuff!
Only YOU can make this decision. No one else can do it for you. Is He calling you this day? Just how will you answer Him?
When I finally turned to Christ, God gave me the ‘gift’ of teaching His Word. I knew this when I was yet a baby Christian, and it terrified me, for He had placed me with mature adults who knew the Bible inside out! How could I, a know nothing, TEACH people who had grown up on God’s Word? There was never a Bible in our home when I was a child, I never heard a prayer. I never heard the words “I love you”. No one in my family (except me) went to church. When I look back on my childhood, I can so very clearly see God working in my life. WHY did I go to church? My family did not encourage me, in fact my father hated the thought of my going, and even forbid me at times. Yet somehow God saw to it that I would become one of His own! How I praise Him for that!
Teaching is a “gift” from God! A gift is something I did not have before God gave it to me. I would NEVER have chosen this ‘gift’ for myself if I had a choice! I’d have chosen something much less demanding, that would not require so much preparation and faithfulness!
“WHY DO I NEED CHRIST?”
“Why do I need Christ?” so many ask,
As they continue, in their sin to bask.
“Jesus” they say, “Of Him I have no need,”
As they strive for worldly goods, in sheer greed.
“Why do I need Christ?” some scoff and jeer,
‘Good News’ of Him, they don’t want to hear!
They keep traveling down the devil’s path,
Storing up for themselves the Father’s wrath!
“Why do I need Christ?” I said once too,
For I did rebel, the same as you!
Then one sweet day ev’ry thing did change,
Jesus, my whole life, did rearrange!
I clearly saw my NEED for Him was great,
And no longer did I hesitate!
I open’d the door to my stubborn heart,
Christ came in, and gave me a whole new start!
He saved my soul from Hell’s agony,
And from the bonds of sin, He set me free!
He replaced my cold heart, with one of love,
And filled it with peace and joy from above!
Why do YOU need Christ? I’ll tell you true,
Just Jesus can make a brand new you!
He’ll give you the ‘key’ to Heaven’s door,
And grant great blessings just He holds in store!
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Oct.29, 1998 # 502
WHY DO I NEED CHRIST?
There are many reasons that you NEED Christ! Salvation is the first. So, just what is salvation? It is the deliverance from the guilt and the pollution of sin that can be obtained only through Christ Jesus.
John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. [KJV]
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [KJV]
Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. [KJV] . . . The gate leading to eternal life is called “narrow.” This does not mean that it is difficult to become a Christian, but that there is only ONE way to live eternally with God and only a few that decide to walk that road. Believing in Jesus is the only way to Heaven, because He alone died for our sins and made us right before God. Living His way may not be popular, but it is right and true and it is the only way.
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. [KJV] . . . How do we achieve eternal life? Jesus tells us! We must know God the Father (not just know He exists), but know Him in your heart), and His Son, Christ Jesus. Possessing eternal life means to enter into a personal relationship with God through His precious Son, Jesus the Christ. When we admit our sin and turn away from it (repent), Christ’s love lives in us by the Holy Spirit (Rom.8:9). We have a wonderful relationship with God through Jesus the Christ, and ONLY through Christ!
Without Christ, you are forever lost,
Friend, have you ever counted the cost?
Only Jesus can redeem your soul,
Just He has authority and control.
Forever lost, when you live in sin,
But Christ, for you, a new life begins!
Your sin, you must admit and repent,
Your forgiveness is why God’s Son was sent!
Forever lost; condemned to Hell!
Your unrighteousness, just Christ can quell!
Only Christ Jesus your soul can save,
And grant eternal life beyond the grave!
Are you without Christ and forever lost?
You don’t have to be; please count the cost!
If you turn to Jesus this v’ry day,
You’ll be forever saved, for alway!
By His servant, Connie Kramer Nov.7, 1998 # 503
• Is of the purpose of God. 2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, [KJV] . . . There is NO way any of us can do enough good works to be saved! It is ONLY by the wondrous grace of God.
• Is of the appointment of God. 1 Thes. 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, [KJV] . . . God’s TRUE children will NEVER hear the verdict: “Depart from me, I never knew you” (Mat.7:23), and be cast into Hell, nor will they go through the Great Tribulation (1 Thes.1:10; Rev.3:10), but when Jesus comes in the Rapture, He’ll call us to be with Him. Are any of us ‘good enough’ to be called out at the Rapture? NO, not on our own, but because of the grace of God and our faith in Christ, we will be!
• God is very willing to give salvation. 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. [KJV] . . . God loves us! He does NOT want to cast anyone into Hell. He wants you to be saved and to understand the Truth (EVERYTHING in His Book is Truth).
• Is by Christ alone. Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. [KJV]
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [KJV]. . . When God planned salvation; He, in His ultimate wisdom, made just ONE WAY (Christ) to achieve it.
• Revealed in the Gospel. Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, [KJV]
2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: [KJV] . . . The Gospel (Good News about Christ) is clearly and absolutely revealed in God’s Word.
• Is not by works. Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. [KJV]
Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, [KJV] . . . God’s salvation is FREE, to ALL people! To WHOSOEVER, and friend, that means YOU! No matter what color you are, of what race, culture or creed, God loves you and wants you to be His child. You do NOT have to work for salvation. Christ already did all the work for us!
• Is of grace. Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) [KJV]
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [KJV] . . . Occasionally in some of my classes I ask “When you die, are you going to Heaven?” The answer I receive quite often is “ I hope so.” If I ask “ Are you saved?” I get answers like “I hope to be saved.” My friend, IF you have put your trust in Christ, you ARE saved! You can confidently say “Yes, I am saved.” And “Yes, I am going to Heaven.” Your salvation rests in the grace of God. God saves you when you believe in Christ!
YOU CAN KNOW: John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. [KJV]
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. [KJV]
• Is of love. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. [KJV]
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [KJV]
1 John 4:9-10 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. [KJV] . . . How do we live through Him? We are going to live through Him eternally, because He paid the penalty of OUR sins on that horrendous Cross. He redeemed our souls from an eternal Hell! His death gives us life, eternal life . . . forever and ever and ever!
• Is through faith in Christ. Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [KJV] . . . God does not ask much of us, does He? It absolutely baffles me why millions go on the broad road to eternal destruction (Hell) when God made salvation so easy! (Mat.7:13-14)
SALVATION • IS DELIVERANCE FROM:
• Sin. 1 John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin. [KJV] . . . There are two very important things here; (1.) Christ bore the penalty of our sins in His Body on that tree. God accepted the sinless Sacrifice that His Son offered for the sins of the world (1 Jn.2:2). (2.) He died that He might deliver us from the power of our sins, here in this life as we live. Only Christ is able to remove the guilt of sin, and He can also provide power to deliver us from the habit of sinning. How wonderful this is! Praise be to His holy Name!
• The devil. Hebrews 2:14-15 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. [KJV] . . . Christ came into the world the same way that you and I did, by human birth. But, it is NOT His birth that saves us, it is His death! His death on that Cross and His resurrection brought us salvation from spiritual and eternal death. We all are sinners, and we all are in bondage to sin and the devil without Christ, and too, we have the “fear” of dying without Him! But when you accept Christ, He relieves the bondage to sin, and that awful fear of dying. Before I accepted Jesus, I was terrified of death, but when He came into my heart and life, fear of death is no more!
• God’s Wrath. Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. [KJV] . . . Acceptance of Christ as Saviour, make you ‘NOT GUILTY’ in God’s eyes. The Father’s wrath is GONE because of Christ! For this I am surely grateful!
1 Thes. 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come. [KJV] . . . Paul is pointing to Christ’s Second Coming here. If you are God’s child, your ‘hope’ is in the Return of Jesus at the Rapture. Our life would be absolutely incomplete without this ‘hope.’ This verse also tells us we shall be delivered from God’s wrath in the Great Tribulation period (for we shall go with Christ in the clouds at the Rapture, 1 Thes.4:13-18), and too delivered from the wrath of God’s judgment.
Only Christ can arrange to remove God’s wrath from you!
• This present evil world. Galatians 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: [KJV] , , , There is absolutely NOTHING we can add to the value of the sacrifice Christ made for us. He loved us so much He gave His life for us! Do you call Christ your Saviour? Please think about where you will spend eternity!
• Eternal death. John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. [KJV] . . . How God loves us! Sending His only begotten Son to save us from everlasting destruction in Hell (that we deserve). And how Christ loves us, that He came so willingly to die for us!
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [KJV] . . . If you have accepted Christ as your Saviour, you have a place “reserved” in Heaven for you (1 Pet.1:4). If you have NOT accepted Christ, the wrath and judgment of God (condemnation to Hell) awaits you. I pray this isn’t so!
• Now is the day of salvation. 2 Cor. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) [KJV] . . . If you do not know Christ Jesus as your Saviour, NOW is the time to turn to Him to save you!
Hebrews 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; [KJV] . . . Believe God (1 John 5:10-12), and trust Christ today (John 3:15-16).
2 Thes.1:8-9 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; [KJV] . . . Only Christ Jesus can save your soul from Hell (lake of fire), which is everlasting death and destruction and being eternally separated from God and all His goodness. I am sure that you want the everlasting bliss and beauty and comfort of Heaven over the eternal agony of Hell.
BELIEVING IN JESUS?
(1.) Do you believe the facts about the Gospel of Christ?
(2.) Do you trust Christ as your Saviour?
(3.) Do you believe He took your place on the Cross?
(4.) Do you believe He died on that Cross for your sins?
(5.) Do you believe He was raised for your justification?
(6.) Do you believe God accepts you, IF you accept Christ?
(7.) Do you believe Christ is your ONLY hope of Heaven?
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. [KJV]
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [KJV] . . . The Father is in Heaven. Do you want to go there? Only Christ Jesus can give you access! Accept Him today!
REDEEMED BY LOVE
From the curse of the law, we are free,
Redeemed by love, for eternity!
Justified so freely; our sins are gone,
There’s peace with God; we’re not Satan’s pawn.
We have forgiveness of sins; thru’ Christ’s Blood,
Redeemed by love, thru’ His crimson Flood!
From our vain lifestyle, we are set free,
His precious Blood, redeemed you and me.
Redeemed by love; all of mankind,
All o’er the world, God’s children you’ll find!
Jesus, our Saviour; wondrous and true,
Redeemed us by love; both me and you!
By: Connie Kramer May 29, 1997 # 342
(Gal.3:6-14; Ro.3:23-26; 5:1-10; Col.1:14; 1 P.1:18-19; Rev.5:9)
REDEMPTION is buying back something that has been lost, by paying a price. Our sin-sick souls are lost to the depths of an eternal Hell without our acceptance of Christ’s Work on the Cross. His Work is payment in full for our sin debt, in God’s eyes.
There are many passages in the New Testament which represent Christ's sufferings as a price paid, and the result secured is a purchase, or our redemption. The idea in all these verses, is that payment HAS been made for our redemption. The debt against us is not seen as simply canceled, but is fully paid. Christ's Blood (His Life), which He surrendered so willingly, is the “ransom” by which the deliverance of His people from the bondage of sin and from its punishment is secured. It is the plain doctrine of Scripture that Christ saves us not by exercising His power, not by His doctrine, not by His example, not by the sinless morality which He exerted, not by any subjective influence on His people, but as a satisfaction to divine justice, as an expiation (making amends) for sin, and as a ransom from the curse of the law, thus reconciling us to God by having mercy toward sinners.
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. [KJV] . . . God’s children (the true church) has been purchased (redeemed) with the Blood of Christ.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. [KJV] . . . We are bought with a high price . . . the precious Blood of Jesus (1 Pet.1:18-19). This verse clearly tells us that we CANNOT live in immorality (practice sin) and serve Christ. Today, immoral persons are graciously accepted by the vast majority of the public. For instance; Clinton and His affairs. I mention him only because there has been not much else on the news lately. These things go on, from the highest, most powerful government official to the homeless on the streets. Gross immorality is accepted by the world today; but my friend, God does NOT accept it . . . now, or ever, from anybody! Homosexuality and gay marriages are now being widely accepted even by some ‘professing’ Christians.
Is your body a temple to the Lord? If you are God’s child, the Holy Spirit resides within you, and He should fill and control your actions. Since God paid for you, you belong to Him, body and soul, and you must not violate His standards for living. If Christ wouldn’t do it or say it, you’d better not either!
Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: [KJV] . . . When did Christ become a ‘curse’ for us? At His birth? No, He was called a “Holy Thing” (Luke 1:35). His childhood? No, “He grew in favor with God and man” (Luke 2:52). His ministry? No, God called Him His “beloved Son in whom He was well pleased” (Matthew 3:17).
It was during those last hours on the Cross, “Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree” (Deut. 21:23). His agonizing tree of death was made into a glorious and eternal tree of life for us!
The Mosaic Law condemned us, simply because we cannot keep it. We may keep some of the commands sometime, but never all of them all the time. Only Christ kept the whole law! The law is like a chain; with each law being a link in a chain. If one link is broken, the whole chain is broken. We are “cursed” if we do not keep ALL the law (Deut. 27:26). Only Christ and His righteousness can take away this curse! Only when we trust and accept Christ are we right with God.
THOSE THREE DARK HOURS
When Jesus hung on that cross, without ev’n one friend,
Those three hours of darkness, I cannot comprehend!
‘Twas a private time, between the Father and Son,
When my sin debt was paid, and Christ’s battle was won!
There is NO way, I can comprehend Jesus’ love,
Coming to Earth to die, leaving Heaven above!
He left the comfort of Heav’n’s safety, to endure great agony,
For the likes of a nobody, like sinful me!
NO earthly mortal, this kind of love could possess,
We are filled way too much, with worldly wickedness.
We are blessed indeed, to access this kind of love,
In this evil, immoral world, of push and shove!
In those three hours of darkness, Christ took on my sins,
The devil was jubilant, he thought he would win!
But it was Christ Jesus, who had the victory,
In those three hours of darkness; that Godly mystery!
Jesus paid my full sin debt, in those dark three hours,
Ne’er did He doubt, fear, hesitate, waver or cower!
He tolerated all, that agony and pain,
Ne’er did He protest, object, grumble or complain.
The suffering that He endured, for you and for me,
Was love indescribable, that set our souls free!
Jesus’ love surpasses all, that we could ever know,
We’re privileged indeed, that on us His love does flow!
Have you e’er considered, those three hours of darkness?
When our precious Saviour, brought us such great success?
Have you thanked Him, for providing the only Way,
That we might access, Heav’n’s glorious beauty one day?
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Oct.5, 2014 #1359
All forsook Him: (Mat.26:31,54-56; Mk.14:27,50-52; Jn.16:32; 18:8-9; 2 Tim.4:16; Ps.38:11) Darkness: (Mat.27:45; Mk.15:25,33-34; Lk.23:44-45) Love of Christ. (Mk.10:21; Jn.10:11; 11:3; 13:1,34; 14:6,21; 15:9,13; 19:26; 20:2; Rom.5:7; 8:35-38; 2 Cor. 5:14; Gal.2:20; Eph.3:19; 5:2,25; 1 Tim.1:14; 1 Jn.3:16) Battle between Christ and Satan: Gen.3:15; The devil’s seed: (Mat.3:7, 12:34; 23:33; Jn.8:44; Acts 13:10; 1 Jn.3:8,10). Her seed: Ps.132:11; Isa.7:14; Jer.31:22; Mic.5:3; Mat.1:23,25; Lk.1:32-35,76; Gal.4:4). Gift Of God: (Mat.7:11; Jn.4:10; 6:32; Acts 8:20; 15:11; Rom.5:15,18; 6:23; 8:32; 11:29; 1 Cor.7:7; 2 Cor.9:15; Eph.2:8; 2 Tim.1:6; 1 Jn.4:9; 5:11)
That this general darkness was totally supernatural is evident that it happened at the Passover, which was celebrated ONLY at the full moon, a time in which it was impossible for the sun to be eclipsed, natural eclipses happening only at the time of the new moon
Galatians 4:4-5 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. [KJV] . . . God had a particular day in mind to send His Son to Earth, to be born into the human race. He was born a Jew, He was subject to the Jewish Law; and He fulfilled it to perfection, the only human ever to do so. Thus, when He offered His Body on that Cross, it was a Perfect Sacrifice (not stained or tarnished in any way) and it was accepted by God the Father. His death brought freedom to all mankind who are enslaved to the bonds of sin and death. Anyone (whosoever) accepts Christ as their Saviour, are adopted into the family of God (born again).
John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. [KJV] . . . Are you born again? You can be!
Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; [KJV] . . . “In whom” is Christ, the Beloved! “Redemption” is an absolutely wonderful word! It means to set free or liberate after paying the price; but there’s more . . . it means too that what has been bought is for God’s private use and will never be sold to anyone else.
John 10:28-30 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.  I and my Father are one. [KJV] . . . We are His, and His only!
Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: [KJV] . . . Christ rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and brought us into the Kingdom of his dear Son.
Colossians 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: [KJV] . . . Not only brought into His Kingdom, but we have complete forgiveness of our sins through the precious Blood of Christ (1 Pet.1:18-19). Jesus paid a price to deliver us out of our enslavement of sin and its consequences.
1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. [KJV] . . . The Bible clearly tells us there is only ONE God! Yet, people worship many gods, in many different ways. ANYTHING that you place before or above the one and only Almighty God is a god to you. It can be money, possessions, pleasure, your work, a son or daughter, a spouse or loved one, sports, etc. People have many gods, but in reality and truth, there is only ONE God! And there is only ONE Mediator (intercessor, conciliator, priest) which is Christ Jesus! Only Christ can reconcile us to Almighty God. We NEED a Mediator. We NEED a Priest, and that is our Saviour Christ Jesus! We NEED Christ! We do NOT need a worldly priest! We just need Christ!
Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. [KJV] . . . “Peculiar” means something or someone set aside for His possession. Christ redeemed us by the price He paid on the Cross, thus placing us (those who believe and accept Him) into the family of God. We become His “peculiar” (His very own) people, and His children should be totally committed (zealous) to living a life that is pleasing to God. There are many who profess to be Christians, yet continue to live in (practice) sin. These are like the Jewish leaders (Pharisees) whom Jesus rightly called “hypocrites” (Mt.23:13-33; 24:51; Lu.6:42-49; Ro.16:17-18; 1 Tim.4:2). You must POSSESS Christ in your heart before you PROFESS to be a Christian or you are a liar!
Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. [KJV]
Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. [KJV] . . . Christ gained (obtained, secured) ETERNAL redemption for us!
1 Pet. 1:18-19 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;  But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. [KJV] . . . The Bible clearly states that sinners are under the judgment of God. Only the precious blood of Christ can wash our sins away and make us right with God.
Ezekiel 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. [KJV] . . . The Bible also clearly tells us that we are ALL sinners. Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: [KJV]
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; [KJV]
Eccles. 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. [KJV] . . . The Bible will also tell us that only Christ can reconcile us to Almighty God. Our acceptance of Christ justifies us in God’s eyes, because God applies His Son’s righteousness to us (1 Cor.1:30). The Passage in Ezekiel is in the Old Testament, but my friend, God has not changed His mind about this. God NEVER changes! We must be made right in God’s eyes or be condemned to an everlasting death in Hell. We must be redeemed by the “PRECIOUS” Blood of Christ or God will NOT accept us into His family, and we will never be allowed access to Heaven. If we reject Christ . . . God the Father will reject us! God gives us the right to make our own decision. Please don’t reject Christ!
Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; [KJV] . . . The song that they sing is a song of redemption, a song of continual praise to our Saviour. Christ, and Christ alone is “worthy” of this praise because He has redeemed us with His precious Blood. They sing of His precious, shed Blood in Heaven. Here on Earth there are some denominational churches that are taking all references of the Blood of Christ out of their hymn books, because of embarrassment or disgust ?????? (I do not know). I really feel badly for these people. Without the Blood of Christ, what do we have? An everlasting agonizing Hell! That’s what! My prayer is that they come to their senses.
Hebrews 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (KJV)
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? [KJV] . . . THE BLOOD OF CHRIST IS PRECIOUS! Those who doubt this will one day stand in terror before Judge Jesus, the Man with the nail-scarred Hands (John 20:25).
HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD
The precious Blood of Christ cleanses me,
From the burden of sin --- I am free!
The Truth, He alone, has freed my soul,
In all sin and death, Christ has control.
Jesus’ precious Blood; most do despise,
Ones ‘of the world’ are truly unwise!
They trample God’s Son beneath their feet,
They’re headed for Hell; its fires and heat!
Precious Blood, of our Saviour and Lord,
Is something, ev’ryone can afford.
The ‘gift’ it buys: life eternally,
For “whosoever,” that’s you and me!
Just His precious Blood, can justify,
Declared ‘not guilty’ in God’s eyes.
Removed from us is God’s great wrath,
It opens the way to a friendly path.
His precious Blood, from the Cross did flow,
Cleansing all who humbly kneel, below.
It will cleanse of all unrighteousness,
When we accept Jesus, God will bless.
Have you been washed in that wondrous Flood?
Sins are removed by His precious Blood.
Go to His Cross, and there humbly kneel,
And His precious Blood your soul will heal!
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Feb.7, 1998 # 455
Most people take very good care of their body (which is just temporary). They eat right, get enough rest, exercise, etc. But the vast majority of people never even consider their eternal soul!
Millions and millions of people are soul-sick! They have a chronic disease, and if they don’t go to the Doctor (Jesus), they will die (an eternal death in Hell). Only Christ Jesus can cure your soul of this horrendous disease, and only Jesus can cure you for ever! If your body had a terminal (fatal) disease, wouldn’t you go to a doctor, and take his advice? Please consider your soul without Christ! Your soul is doomed (condemned) to an eternal Hell without the assistance of the Great Physician!
FORGIVENESS OF SIN is one of the necessary parts of justification. In pardoning sin, God pardons the sinner from the condemnation of the law; and through the work of Christ, He removes the guilt of sin, and the sinner's actual liability to eternal wrath on account of it. All sins are forgiven freely through the Blood of Christ. The sinner is by this act of grace forever freed from the guilt and penalty of his sins. It is offered to all people in the Gospel (whosoever, is anyone the world over). It is up to the individual what they DO with Jesus! Accept Him? Reject him?
Acts 13:38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: [KJV] . . . Only through “this Man” (Christ) can we receive forgiveness of sins. We NEED Christ. We are doomed to an eternal Hell without Him!
1 John 1:6-9 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. [KJV] . . . Walking in “darkness” is giving in to all the lusts of the flesh.
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. [KJV]
Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. [KJV] . . . Again I tell you, that if you are a TRUE Christian, you will NOT do the above. Yes, you will still sin, but sin MUST not a ‘habit’ nor do you ‘practice’ sin. You are either for God or against God! You cannot sit up on the fence and say you are not ready to make a decision for Christ. You have already decided --- against Christ, and friend, it’s the wrong decision! You are either a child of God --- or --- a child of the devil.
1 John 3:9-10 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. [KJV] . . . When a Christian sins, (and we will sin), we can repent of our sins (be truly sorry, and go the opposite way); go to God and confess those sins, and when we do, we can count on God to be: “God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). He forgives us because of Christ! But, a TRUE Christian does NOT continue in (practice) known sins.
JUSTIFICATION is opposite of condemnation. It is an act of God, by which He pardons all the sins of those who believe in Christ. He then accounts, accepts and treats us as righteous in the eye of the law, because He grants to us the righteousness of His Son (1 Cor.1:30); the only Person ever to fulfill the Mosaic Law.
Justification not only pardons our sins, but it also declares that all the claims of the law are satisfied, because of Christ. The law is not set aside, but is declared to be fulfilled! So the person who is justified is entitled to all the advantages and rewards arising from perfect obedience to the law.
Romans 5:1-2 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Romans 5:8-11 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.  For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.  And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. [KJV] . . . “Peace with God” means that we have been reconciled with Him because of Jesus. There is no more hostility between us, no sin blocking our relationship with Him. Peace with God is possible only because Jesus paid the price for our sins through His death on the Cross. As God’s children, we stand in a place of highest privilege: “this grace in which we now stand.” (Rom.5:2, above). God has not only declared us not guilty; He has drawn us close to Himself. Instead of being His enemies (verse 10), we have become His children and His friends. Because Christ Jesus is Lord and Master, He should call us servants; but instead, He calls us His friends (John 15:15). Because He is Lord and Master, we owe Him our complete obedience; but Jesus asks us to obey Him because we love Him.
Faith, hope and love are the foundation of the Christian life. Our relationship with God begins with faith, which helps us realize that we are delivered from our past by Christ’s death. Hope grows as we learn all that God has in mind for us; it gives us the promise of the future. And God’s love fills our lives and gives us the ability to reach out to others and share that love with them.
Galatians 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. [KJV] . . . All three members of the Trinity are involved in our salvation. The Father loved us so much that He sent His Son to bridge the gap between us, and sends the Holy Spirit to seals us (Eph. 1:13).
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [KJV] . . . The Father and the Son send the Holy Spirit to fill our lives with love, and to help and strengthen us to live by His power. With all this loving care, from all three Persons of the Trinity, we can do a much better job of serving Him in our daily lives. . . . See: Our Awesome Triune God:
We are vulnerable, weak and helpless. On our own, we can do absolutely NOTHING to save ourselves. Someone had to come and rescue us. Christ came at exactly the right time . . . according to God’s own schedule. God controls all things, and He controlled the timing, the methods and the results of Jesus’ death.
Jesus was the Perfect Sacrifice because, although He was fully human, He never sinned. His death bought freedom for us who were in bondage to sin (all of us), so that we could be adopted into God’s family. Under Roman law, an adopted child was guaranteed all legal rights to his father’s property, even if he was formerly a slave. What a privilege it is to have God choose us as His children! 1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. [KJV] . . . I simply love this verse! It is absolutely wonderful to know that God loves us this much! When we accept Christ Jesus as our Saviour and Lord, God justifies us by applying the perfect righteousness of His Son, to us!
Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. [KJV]
‘Justified’ means we are made righteous,
This happens just thru’ Christ, so precious.
Justified by faith, we now have peace,
Deep down peace, that will only increase.
Justification is received by faith,
No other way, save your time and breath!
To God, we all must be justified,
We must die to sin; and in Him abide.
Righteousness is giv’n by God, so free,
Just Christ’s Blood can justify you and me.
There is none righteous on our own, not one,
But we stand bold and brave, thru’ God’s Son.
We’re justified, by the price Christ did pay,
God’s holy wrath, from us, did sway!
We are redeemed, by His Precious Blood,
That was shed at Calv’ry, that Precious Flood!
Just as if we’d never sinned; ‘Justified’,
Christ paid it all when He was crucified.
Declared ‘not guilty’ in the courts of Heav’n,
And eternal life, thru’ Christ, is then giv’n!
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Jan.2, 1998 #446
(Isa.45:24-25; Rom.3:24; 4:5-6, 16-24; 5:1, 16-17, 21; 8:30, 33;
Gal.2:21; Eph.2:8-9; Phil.3:9; Tit.3:7)
Justification is not forgiveness without righteousness, but a declaration that we possess the perfect righteousness of Christ that satisfies the law. Our FAITH in the Person of Christ, and His work secures our justification.
ACCESS TO GOD
We need Christ because He is the only One who can give us “access” to God; both now, in prayer, and later into His Home, Heaven! There is NO other way! Just Jesus!
• Access to God is by Christ. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [KJV]
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. [KJV]
• Access is by the Holy Spirit. Eph. 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. [KJV]
• Access is obtained through faith. Eph. 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. [KJV]
• Access follows upon our reconciliation to God through Christ. Colossians 1:21-22 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: [KJV] . . . Christ must reconcile us to God by His righteousness (1 Cor.1:30), because God cannot tolerate sin in any way. We are dirty, filthy, unclean, etc. by sin, and God will not look upon us unless we are totally cleansed by the Blood of His Son.
• Direct access in prayer. 1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: [KJV] . . . There shall be NO favorites on Judgment day. He will judge or reward you according to what you do. Because of this, we must live in reverent fear of Him during our time as sojourners here on Earth.
• Direct access to obtain mercy and grace. Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. [KJV] . . . So let us come confidently to His Throne of Grace, for it is there that we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it.
• Access is a privilege of God’s children. Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. [KJV]
• The wicked are commanded to seek access. James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. [KJV]
SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH:
• Repentance. Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. [KJV] Just what is that we are to mourn? It is SIN my friend! You must be truly sorry for angering, offending, or displeasing God. You must confess your sins to the Lord. There is a hymn that says “Count your blessings, name them one by one.” This is what we must do about our sins. Don’t just lump them all together in one bunch. If you are truly sorry for your sins, confess them . . . one by one! Mourn for what wrongs you have done in the sight of God and man.
• Confession. 1 John 1:7-9 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. [KJV]
• Self-abasement, humility. James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. [KJV] . . . Most people are too proud and don’t like the words: humble or meek or submit!
• Weeping. Matthew 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly. [KJV] . . . Jesus had predicted that Peter would deny Him (Luke 22:34). We do not have the Person of Christ telling us things; but we do have His Word (the Bible), and too we have the Holy Sp[irit Who indwells us! We too, like Peter, sometimes remember Jesus’ Words when we sin, and the weeping comes, like a flood, from a heart that is breaking. We too, like Peter, can have painful memories of what we should not have done. We must have sorrow for our sins.
• Watchfulness. 1 Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. [KJV] . . . We are living in the end times. Our prayers must be earnest and heart-felt. Jesus tells us to WATCH. Are you ready for the Rapture?
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. [KJV] . . . We are living in the ‘end times’ and we must keep watch on how we live. For signs of the times, see Matthew chapter 24 and 2 Timothy 3:1-7.
• Praise. Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. [KJV] . . . God does NOT want us to offer sacrifices of cattle or sheep or doves. He wants, more than anything else, for us to praise the Holy Name of Jesus. Is this too much to ask of us?
• Thanksgiving. Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: [KJV] . . . Let us always thank the Father for His Son, who has enabled us to share the inheritance that belongs to Him. Faith in Jesus makes us joint-heirs with Christ (Rom.8:17).
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. [KJV] . . . Are YOU thankful for Jesus???
1 Thes. 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. [KJV] . . . We as God’s children have so very much to be thankful for! First of all, God the Father loves us so much, that He sent His Son to save us; and Christ loves us so much, He came willingly to die for us. Only Christ can make us fit to become God’s children (saints). Only Christ can make us “saints”! We should thank Him for this wondrous love and mercy and grace! NO priest, NO pope, NO mortal man can make a saint!
Too we should be very thankful for the peace that comes to our hearts only through Christ Jesus (John 14:27). The ‘world’ (unbelievers) yearns for “peace” in this world; but THEY SHALL NOT FIND IT, for they are looking in the wrong places! Only Christ can bring peace to your heart! We should be thankful that we can go to the Father in prayer, whereas an unbeliever will not be heard! (More to follow on this).We should be thankful for God’s wonderful watch care over us, and all the blessings He bestows upon us day after day! We should be thankful for the guidance and wisdom that He gives to His children, and that we know He will NEVER leave nor forsake us at any time (Heb.13:5). We should be thankful for His forgiveness as we confess our sins daily (1 John 1:9). We should be thankful that we know we have eternal life (John 20:31; 1 John 5:13), and we will never see the pits of an agonizing Hell, the lake of fire, because our names are written in the book of life (Rev.20:15). Oh, we have an amazing and awesome God! There are endless and countless things for which we should be thankful. When you go to God in prayer, please do go with a thankful and humble and loving heart. Praise and thank Him for all He has done for you because of His only begotten Son, Jesus our Lord! We NEED Christ!
Eph. 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. [KJV] . . . When you believe and accept Christ, you have direct and unlimited access to God the Father. And again, I want to stress that salvation comes only through Christ, no matter who you are or where you are from, no matter the color of your skin. ALL have access to God by faith in Christ! Jews and Gentiles (all who are not Jews), must go through Christ (the Messiah). God is NOT racially prejudiced.
Hebrews 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, [KJV] . . . Boldness is definitely NOT arrogance! It is confidence. It is courage to speak. There is but one way to enter into this Holy Place, (God’s Presence) and that is the Blood of Christ!
Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. [KJV] . . . “Access” means we can go directly to God the Father in prayer, anytime, anywhere!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. [KJV] . . . There will be times when we simply do not know what to pray, or how to pray. The right words just seem to evade us. It is then that the Holy Spirit will take over! He resides within us, and He knows us personally; He knows our hearts and minds, so He knows how to pray for us, and just exactly what to pray for. We NEED Christ, and we need His Holy Spirit!
NO ACCESS TO GOD!
There are those who will not want to hear this. But, I teach the Word of God (the Bible), and this is clearly taught! I believe all the Bible. And I must teach the whole Bible, not just what people want to hear, even if it offends them. I must please God, not man!
1 Thes. 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts. [KJV] . . . There are many things people do not want to hear about: that they are sinners, that there will be judgment, that God is a God of wrath, that there is indeed a Hell, etc., and too, that God will NOT hear prayers of anyone who has not accepted Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord . . . but it is in God’s Book!
Deut. 31:18 And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods. [KJV] . . . Without Christ in your life, you shall indeed turn to other gods and commit many wicked and evil things in God’s eyes, and God will surely “hide His Face” from you.
Isaiah 1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. [KJV] . . . The most costly devotions of wicked people (rituals, ceremonies, sacrifices, tithes, etc.), without thorough renewal of heart and life, will NOT be acceptable to God. Not only will He not accept them, but He despises them; they disgust Him! Sin is very hateful to God. If we allow ourselves to be caught up in secret sin, or forbidden indulgences; if we reject the salvation of Christ, our very prayers will become an abomination to Almighty God. He will NOT hear you. He will NOT listen to you.
“Hands full of blood” . . . but, you say, “I have not killed anyone!” God is very opposed to sin of any kind.
Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. [KJV] . . . God looks at sin differently than we do!
1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. [KJV] . . . Hate is a terrible thing. We are not to hate!
Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear. [KJV] . . . There are times when God will not hear a believer . . . one of His own children! I can thoroughly verify this! There have been times when I would go to the Lord in prayer, and I had this lonely, foreboding (bad) feeling; I would just feel abandoned by the complete loss of fellowship with God. It seems that my prayer would not go anywhere. It seems to bounce off the ceiling, back at me. I hate this! So, what is wrong? There is SIN . . . separating me from God.
Psalm 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: [KJV] . . . You must repent of that sin, confess it and get rid of it! Once you do this, God WILL hear His children’s prayers!
John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. [KJV] . . . Christ’s mercies are valued most by those who have felt the need of them, those who have been blind (spiritually), and now see. The most powerful and lasting relationships with Christ, come from our first-hand knowledge of Him. The work of His grace in our soul creates a wondrous change in us; He grants us comfort and peace, and a yearning for God. Anyone who has felt the awesome power and grace of the Lord Jesus, is amazed at the stubborn willfulness of those who reject Him.
A “sinner” is anyone who rejects Christ and His Work on the Cross, and denies Him in any way. Anyone who rejects Christ, God will reject, and He will not hear their prayers.
John 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. [KJV] . . . Jesus prays ONLY for believers (God’s children)!
1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. [KJV] . . . Again, as in John 9:31, we are told that God the Father will hear prayers of His children (believers), but will NOT hear anyone who rejects Christ! If you do not know Christ as your Saviour, please turn to Him now! Once you admit you are a sinner and repent of your sin, acknowledging your NEED for Christ, God will hear you, for you are no longer an unbeliever!
2 Cor. 6:2 For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) [KJV]
FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD
We NEED Christ to have fellowship with God! FELLOWSHIP happens in our new life in Christ because we are united with Him, in His death and His resurrection. Our evil lusts and desires, our enslavement to sin, and our love for our sin has died with Him. Now, we are united (by faith) with Him in His resurrection life. We have unbroken fellowship with God and freedom from sin’s hold on us. Christ gives us victory over sin and spiritual death, and as we live our lives here on Earth for Him.
Ephesians 4:21-24 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: 22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. [KJV]
Galatians 3:3-15 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. 5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. 15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. [KJV] . . . We cannot go on in the same manner we did before we knew Christ. We must change. We will still sin, but our feelings about sin have drastically changed! Now, when we sin, there is a deep sense of sorrow for angering or displeasing our God. We now want to make it right, because that sin puts up a wall between God and us. Fellowship with God is broken until you repent, confess and receive forgiveness for that sin. God desires fellowship with us and Jesus opens the way; it is found in our new life with Christ.
Romans 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: [KJV] . . . When we accept Christ, we are united with Him in His death, and we will also be raised as He was. (Dan.12:1-2).
• Have fellowship in prayer. Phil. 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. [KJV] . . . Worry will not solve anything! Go to God in prayer. Tell God what is on your mind, and ALWAYS thank Him for all he has already done for you.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. [KJV] . . . Only at God’s Throne of Grace can we find grace to help us when we need it.
• Have fellowship in the Lord’s Supper. 1 Cor.10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? [KJV] . . . The bread used in the communion, shows since we all partake of it, that we all share alike in the benefits which are imparted by means of the broken Body of the Redeemer.
• All have the Holy Spirit, for ever. John 14:16-18 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. [KJV] . . . Our fellowship with God is guaranteed, by the amazing Presence of the Holy Spirit in all believer’s lives. God Himself, in the Form of the Holy Spirit, abides within us. This is fellowship supreme!
WALKING WITH GOD
• According to His commands. Psalm 1:1-6 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. 5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. 6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish. [KJV]
• In newness of life. Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. [KJV] . . . In Paul’s day, immersion was the usual form of baptism. New Christians were completely “buried” in water. This form of baptism symbolized the death and burial of the old sinful ways of life. Coming up out of the water symbolized resurrection to new life with Christ. This gives us a powerful motive to resist sin.
Baptism (especially immersion) teaches that it is necessary to “die to sin” and being buried from all ungodly and unholy pursuits; and of rising to walk with God in our new life “in Christ” and to have an unequaled fellowship with God. Those who simply ‘profess’ to be Christians may have had the outward sign of a death unto sin, and a new birth unto righteousness, but they have not passed from the family of Satan to the family of God (1 John 3:10). They may fool you and me, but they CANNOT fool God! These people are “enemies to the cross of Christ” (Phil.3:18-19). They are ‘hypocrites’ and they are condemned by Christ (Mat. 7:23).
The corrupt nature (old man) is crucified with Christ, in every TRUE believer, by the grace derived from the cross. The whole body of sin must be done away with, so that the believer may no more be the slave of sin, but live to God, and walk with Him and have marvelous fellowship with Him. This brings great happiness when we serve Him.
• Walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [KJV] . . . In spite of his feeling like a wretched failure, as Paul records in Romans Chapter 7, this chapter begins that there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. The fact is that the whole human race is on death row, and we are justly condemned for continually breaking God’s holy law. Without Jesus, NONE of us would have any hope at all. But praise God! He has declared us not guilty in the courts of Heaven, given us freedom from sin and power to do His will. Thank You Jesus
Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. [KJV] . . . A TRUE Christian’s deep desire is to have the Christ-like characteristics listed in Gal.5:22-23. It is only then that we know that the Holy Spirit is leading us. We must be careful not to confuse our imagined feelings with the Spirit’s leading. Io walk in the Spirit is to be led by the Holy Spirit, and involves the desire to hear, the desire to do God’s will, the desire to obey God’s Word, and the wisdom to discern between our feelings and His promptings. A TRUE believer is controlled and guided by the Holy Spirit. The Words of Christ will be in our mind, the love of Christ will be behind our words and actions, and the power of Christ will help us control your selfish desires.
Lust of the flesh . . . refers to the desires of the flesh, many of which are really NOT immoral. There are many things which in themselves are NOT evil, but they can take the place of spiritual things IF we let them. If anything takes you away from that which is spiritual, then it is wrong.
• Walk honestly, as in the day. Romans 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. [KJV] . . . We should be honest and true in everything we do, so that everyone approves of our behavior. TRUE Christians should NEVER participate in wild parties, getting drunk, adultery, fornication, any immoral living, fighting, jealousy, etc.
• Walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Cor. 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) [KJV] . . . We must trust Christ to guide us in everything we do and say!
• Walk in love, following Christ. Eph. 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. [KJV] . . . LOVE = care, concern and compassion for others. (3 C’s). Like Jesus!
• Walk worthy of the Lord. Col. 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; [KJV] . . .
The way that a TRUE Christian lives will always honor and please the Lord, and they will always do good, kind things for others, and increasing in the knowledge of God .
• Walk in Christ. Col. 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: [KJV] . . . As we live our lives here on Earth, we as Christians, must live as Christ would live; do what He would do, say what He would say. We must be His mouth and feet and hands. It is our duty as God’s children to live a life pleasing to God, just as Christ did.
• By the Gospel rule. Phil. 3:14-16 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.  Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. [KJV] . . . “Perfect” means mature or complete (in Christ). Christian maturity involves acting on the guidance that you have already received. We can always make excuses that we still have so much to learn but it is up to us is to live up to what we already know and live out what we have already learned. He who runs a race, must never stop short of the end, but press forward as fast as he can.
• Walk in the light. 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. [KJV] . . . If we are living in the Light of God's Presence, we have fellowship with each other, and the Blood of Jesus, His only begotten Son, cleanses us from every sin.
• Enoch walked with God. Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. [KJV] . . . Isn’t this a tremendous statement as to how Enoch lived?
• Noah walked with God. Genesis 6:9 Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. [KJV] . . . The Bible does not say this about many people. On Judgment day, will God be able to say this about us?
ACCESS TO GOD
Access to the Father can be direct,
But God’s own Son we must not reject.
Only Christ Jesus can justify,
On His love and mercy we must rely.
By faith are we saved, thru’ God’s grace,
All our wicked sins God does erase.
We are no longer God’s enemy,
We’re now His children, you and me!
We now have access to God’s great throne,
For Christ’s precious Blood did atone.
Direct access to God, day or night,
No matter our problem, or our plight.
To God, we have unlimited access,
He’ll answer our prayers, and He’ll bless.
Only Christ, this access can provide,
When in His vast power we do confide.
To God’s great throne you can have access,
And God will daily, abundantly bless!
Into God’s presence, by Christ alone,
In the Word of God, this is plainly shown!
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Nov. 28, 1998 # 504
If you have not yet trusted the awesome power of Christ Jesus, our precious Saviour and Lord, there is no better time than right now! Only through JESUS is there salvation and forgiveness and justification and sanctification and access to God, and His filling us with His Holy Spirit, and contentment and peace and joy and love like you have never experienced before.
Christ is gently knocking at your heart’s door. He will NOT force Himself upon you. He leaves the choice up to you. Will you open to Him? Or will you leave Him standing out in the cold? Only you can make that decision! I do pray it will be the right one!
HOLY SPIRIT WILL ABIDE
We NEED Christ before the Holy Spirit will come to reside within us. Only when we accept Christ as Saviour and Lord will the Holy Spirit abide in us. No other way!
SEALING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
• Saints receive the Holy Spirit. 2 Cor. 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. [KJV] . . . God identifies us as His own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the down payment of everything He will give us. The Holy Spirit guarantees that salvation is ours NOW (John 5:24), and that we will receive many more blessings when Christ Returns. The great comfort and power the Holy Spirit gives us in this life is just a small foretaste, a sort of down payment (deposit) of the benefits of our eternal life in God’s Presence. We have a huge privilege of belonging to God (1 John 3:1); but we also have the solemn responsibility of identifying ourselves as His faithful servants. Don’t ever be ashamed to let others know that you are His.
Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, [KJV] . . . Nothing can make God’s Promises more certain than His giving to us His Holy Spirit of Promise.
Only through Christ can we be assured of His Holy Spirit and the many other Promises He has made unto us.
The Holy Spirit makes God’s children firm in the faith of the Gospel. The quickening of the Spirit is an earnest of everlasting life; and the comforts of the Spirit are a down payment on everlasting joy. The Holy Spirit gives us spiritual life through Christ, and the Holy Spirit helps us live our life here on Earth, so that we please God. All spiritual renewal begins and ends with God, through Christ Jesus. The Holy Spirit enables body and soul to respond to God’s truth and love. Without the soul of man, the flesh is of no value, and without the quickening Spirit of God, all forms of ‘religion’ are dead and worthless. He (and He alone) who made this provision for our souls, can teach us these things, and draw us unto Christ, that we may live by faith in Him. Christianity is NOT a religion (something you practice). Christianity is a PERSON, the Person of Christ! We NEED Christ!
• Is to the day of redemption. Eph. 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. [KJV] . . . We can “grieve” the Holy Spirit by the way we live. We should run away from gutter language, bitterness, hate, improper use of anger, arguing, fighting, slander and bad attitudes toward others. We should be loving and forgiving, just as God is loving and has forgiven us. We are to act in love toward your brothers and sisters in Christ, just as God acted in love by sending is Son to die for your sins. Don’t grieve the Holy Spirit of God.
Filthy words proceed from a corrupted heart, and they corrupt the minds and actions of those who hear them. God’s children should beware of all such speech. All lying, and corrupt communications that stir up evil desires and lusts grieve the Spirit of God. Corrupt passions of bitterness, wrath, anger, clamour, evil-speaking, and malice, grieve the Holy Spirit. This is NOT “walking with God”.
THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE COMFORTER
• Communicates joy to saints. Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. [KJV]
Gal. 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. [KJV] . . . Only the Holy Spirit can produce these godly characteristics.
• Builds the Church. Acts 9:31 Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied. [KJV] . . . Believers who walk in the fear of the Lord (reverence, respect, worship) are always comforted by the Holy Spirit.
• Testifies of Christ. John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me. [KJV] . . . The job of the Holy Spirit is to testify of Christ Jesus: Jesus’ deity and Son-ship, His incarnation, His being the Messiah, His sufferings and death, His resurrection and ascension, His being dignified and exalted to the right hand of God (Mk.16:19; Lk.22:69; Acts 2:33; 7:55-56; Rom.8:34; Col.3:1; Heb.10:12; 12:2; 1 Pet.3:22), and of His ordination to be the Judge of quick and dead (Acts 10:42; 2 Tim.4:1; 1 Pet.4:5). All these things the Holy Spirit bears witness to. Some “churches” place more honor and glory on the Holy Spirit than they do Christ. This is WRONG!
• Imparts the love of God. Romans 5:3-5 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. [KJV] . . . We all will experience difficulties, but they help us to grow spiritually. We rejoice in suffering (Jam.1:2; 1 Pet.4:12-13), not because we like pain, but because we know God is using life’s difficulties and Satan’s attacks to build our character. The problems that we run into will teach us patience, which in turn will strengthen our character, deepen our trust in God, and give us greater confidence about the future. Thank God for those opportunities to grow, and deal with them in His strength. No matter what pain or trial we face in this life, we know that it is not our final experience. We have the Holy Spirit to assist us in any bad thing we experience, so we CAN endure it, and eventually we will live with Christ forever. God loves us, and He will help us overcome our difficulties.
• Imparts hope. Romans 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. [KJV]
Gal. 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. [KJV] . . . We, as God’s children have “hope” of eternal life in Heaven! Hope . . . just what is it? It is a deep down feeling that what is wanted or promised will indeed happen! It is something we look forward to with confidence. It is trust and reliance in the One who has made the Promise. The object of our hope is eternal life. Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; [KJV]
Romans 8:24-25 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?  But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. [KJV] . . . We have not yet received all the benefits and blessings of salvation that will be ours when Christ’s new Kingdom is completely established. That’s still in the future, and we can’t see it, yet we trust God to fulfill His Promise and give us eternal life. While we can be confident of our salvation, we still look ahead with hope and trust toward that complete change of body and personality that lies beyond this life, when we will be like Christ.
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. [KJV] . . . We are already God's children IF we have accepted Jesus, and we can't even begin to imagine what we will be like when Christ Returns. But we do know that when He comes we will be like Him (Phil.3:21), for we will see Him as He really is. The Christian life is a process of becoming more and more like Christ. This process will not be complete until we see Christ Face to face. This is our ‘hope.’ All who believe in Christ, have hope in Him, hope for redemption and salvation by Him and to live eternally with Him!
• Holy Spirit dwells with and in saints, and saints know Him. John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. [KJV]
• Holy Spirit abides with saints for ever. John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. [KJV] . . . Once we have the Holy Spirit given to us, He is there . . . for ever!
2 John 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever. [KJV]
Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [KJV] . . . Anyone who does not have the Holy Spirit abiding within them, are NOT Christians.
YOUR LOVE FOR CHRIST
Your love for Christ will intensify,
As on His Presence you do rely.
You now realize you do need Him,
Before, thoughts of Christ were vague and dim.
Your love for Jesus will grow each day,
As His light brightens your darkest way.
You do need Him, you finally admit,
And to Christ, your all, you do commit!
Your love for Jesus will never leave,
Once you trust Him and on Him believe!
You really need Him, this you now know,
All He does for you, just makes you glow!
Your love for Christ gives great peace and joy,
All of His blessings you do enjoy.
You need Him now, and in days to come,
Just He gives access to your Heav’nly Home!
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Nov.17, 1998 # 506
PEACE, JOY, COMFORT, CONTENTMENT
We NEED Christ to have true peace. We NEED Christ to have true joy. We NEED Christ to have true comfort. We NEED Christ to have true contentment. Unbelievers search for peace, joy, comfort and contentment all of their lives here on Earth. But to their dismay, they NEVER find any of them because they are looking in absolutely the wrong places! This world has been plagued by wars, and shall continue to be, until Christ comes back in His Kingdom. The Bible plainly tells us there will be no peace, except for peace in Christian’s hearts.
Jeremiah 8:11 For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. [KJV]
Isaiah 48:22 There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked. [KJV]
Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. [KJV] . . . As you see, there will be no peace on Earth. The only peace that can be obtained is that within us.
Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us. [KJV] . . . We can have peace with God ONLY through Jesus!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. [KJV] . . . An unbeliever cannot have this kind of peace, because it is available ONLY through Jesus!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. [KJV] . . . Only the Lord Jesus Christ can give spiritual peace, deep down in the soul, that NO one can take away! It is in Him, and Him alone, in His Person, His Blood, His Righteousness and His Sacrifice, that can bring peace, pardon and atonement. Only in Jesus can a soul find any true, rock-solid peace, rest, comfort and joy! He is the only Way we can find opposition to God’s wrath, ruin, Hell and eternal damnation. This peace by Christ Jesus, was made possible for His people by the Blood of His cross. Have you accepted it? There is NO charge, it is absolutely free, it is a GIFT from God to YOU! (Rom.6:23; Eph.2:8-9). Are you wise enough to reach out and take it?
THE DEATH OF GOD’S CHILDREN
• Is a sleep in Christ. 1 Thes. 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. [KJV] . . . When Jesus comes, God will bring back with Jesus all the Christians who have died. Our life in Heaven awaits us!
• Is blessed. Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. [KJV] . . . I truly believe that those who firmly take their stand with Jesus in the Great Tribulation, and die for their commitment to Him, have a special reward awaiting them. Their works do follow them means they will be rewarded for their faithfulness, patience and works as they persevere in this period.
• Is gain. Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. [KJV] . . . Death is separation of body and soul. Absent from the body, present with the Lord (2 Cor.5:8).
• Is peace. Isaiah 57:2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness. [KJV] . . . Those who live righteous lives will rest in peace. Praise God!
• Is precious in God’s sight. Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints. [KJV] . . . God looks for His children to come home!
• God is with them in. Psalm 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death. [KJV] . . . He will never leave us, not even in death!
• Our fear is cast out. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [KJV] . . . Again, God will leave us, not even in death.
• Christ’s Presence. 2 Cor. 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: [KJV]
2 Cor. 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. [KJV] . . . Paul says that we should always have courage; for we know we have the earnest of the Spirit, so we have the full assurance of hope (Heb.6:11). Heaven is the home of every TRUE Christian, and is claimed by them to be such (Jn.14:2-3; Phil.1:23; 1 Pet.1:3-5). BUT, while we travel here on Earth, our physical body is the home of our soul, and since the soul is eternal, it is made for eternal glory, that glory is its own country (Heaven), so it is considered as being away from its real home while here below in this body . . . so we are absent from the Lord.
THE PEACE OF GOD
The peace of God is a wondrous thing,
Those who have it want to shout and sing!
The Lord will bless His people with peace,
A wonderful gift, that will increase.
Great peace have all those who love God’s Word,
‘Tis giv’n abundantly by the Lord.
In perfect peace, our great God will keep,
In light of day, or night when you sleep.
As a gentle river, is God’s peace,
Your strain and worry, does find release.
This peace; just the righteous can obtain.
God graciously gives, to relieve life’s pain.
Peace: is a legacy from our Lord,
It plainly tells us in God’s holy Word.
We need not be troubled, nor have fear,
For the Spirit of Christ, is always near.
The peace of God, I cannot explain,
I know, just thru’ Christ, can you obtain.
Only God’s children can possess this peace,
Just God can grant abundant increase!
By: Connie Kramer Mar,17,1996 # 169
(Ps.29:11; 119:165; Is.26:3; 48:18; 57:21; Jn.14:27; 16:33; Phil.4:7)
Joy is a gift, a blessing, a Christian attribute that comes only from God; it is a ‘fruit of the Spirit’! Joy is a fruit that Christ wants us to have in our lives. He wants us to be happy as we fellowship one with another and with Him. He also wants us to possess the joy of knowing we have eternal life waiting for us when our time comes to leave this Earth. He wants us to have joy and have it abundantly.
Joy comes from a constant relationship with Christ. When our lives become intertwined with His, we know that He will help us get through our most difficult times. The joy of living with Christ Jesus daily will keep us on course.
In the Kingdom of Heaven, wealth, power and authority are not important. Our joy does NOT come from worldly power and possessions. We desire different blessings and benefits; we have different attitudes. Do your attitudes reflect the world? Are you selfish, proud and lust for power and possessions? Or do they mirror the humility and self-sacrifice of Christ Jesus, your King?
• God gives joy. Gal. 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. [KJV] . . . Only the Holy Spirit can produce these ‘fruits’ in us. The fruit of the Spirit is the spontaneous work of the Holy Spirit in us. He produces (in us) character traits that are found in the nature of Christ. These fruits plainly show, that we are led and controlled by the Holy Spirit. We should cherish and cultivate these fruits.
• What true joy is. John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. [KJV] . . . To me, TRUE joy is knowing that we have eternal life. John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. [KJV]
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. [KJV] . . . And that we HAVE it NOW! John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. [KJV] . . . Hath = HAS, we Have it NOW!!! John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. [KJV] . . . Hath = HAS, we Have it NOW!!! Jesus does NOT lie!
• finding joy despite suffering. Phil. 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. [KJV] . . . We should always be full of joy in the Lord. Paul was in prison when he wrote this. Paul teaches us a very important lesson: our inner attitudes do not have to reflect outward circumstances. Paul had great joy because he knew that what ever happened to him, Christ Jesus was with him. It is very easy to get discouraged about unpleasant circumstances or to take unimportant events too seriously. Have you been joyful lately? Perhaps you may not be looking at life from the right perspective. Try looking up . . . to Christ Jesus!
• Experiencing the joy of forgiveness. Romans 4:7-8 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. [KJV] . . . Jesus is willing and able to forgive every sin IF we repent! When we look at the tremendous price He paid on the Cross, it is belittling Christ to think that any of our sins are too great for His precious Blood to cover and cleanse.
• Enjoined to saints. Psalm 32:11 Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. [KJV] . . . Let us rejoice in Christ Jesus, ALWAYS!
• Fullness of, in God’s presence. Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. [KJV] . . . Our joy is forever; here (now) and in Heaven!
• For the hope of glory. Romans 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. [KJV] . . . Not only has God declared us not guilty; He has drawn us close to Himself by making us His children. Is this not reason for joy?
• Unspeakable and full of glory. 1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: [KJV] . . . Words cannot explain or define this joy! Our joy is knowing of the eternal happiness laid up for us. It is incorruptible (for it is of God), it is undefiled; it is pure and perfect. It is an inheritance we cannot spend. It cannot fade. It will always remain and never change! Praise God for the wondrous joy within us because of Christ! We NEED Christ if we want joy!
• Joy in knowing our home in Heaven is reserved for us. 1 Peter 1:4-5 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. [KJV] . . . Your mansion (John 14:2-3), is reserved in Heaven for YOU! It has your name on it. My dear friend, God does NOT lie, nor does He exaggerate!
The Bible Does Not Exaggerate
The Bible, only the Truth does tell,
It speaks of Heav’n, but also of Hell.
Heav’n is a place, of bliss and glory,
While Hell is a place, of agony.
The Bible clearly states, wrong from right,
It tells us to avoid, Satan’s throng.
The eternal God, wants us to know,
To His Home on High, He wants us to go.
Many Promises to us, God makes,
Such as, “I’ll ne’er leave you, nor forsake.”
All God’s Promises, are ours to claim,
Let us claim them, in Christ Jesus’ Name.
When troubles arise, where do you look?
Have you e’er thought of, God’s Holy Book?
All correct answers, can come your way,
If you are wise, you’ll do it today,
The Bible does not, exaggerate,
On the worth of Jesus, O’ so great.
It speaks of His awesome love, so true,
And what He endured, for me and you.
Have you e’er consider’d, what He has done?
This Man, God’s only begotten Son.
He paid a sin debt, He did not owe,
So we’d not have to go, to Hell below.
Exaggeration, God’s Word does not do,
All its pages, are completely true.
What it states about Christ, you must believe.
Or the glory of Heav’n, you’ll not achieve.
By: His servant, Connie Kramer Nov.4, 2015 #1381
Salvation: (John 1:12-13; 3:3-8,15-16,36; 5:24; 1 John 5:10-13) Heaven: (Mat.6:1,20; Lk.10:20; 22:30; Jn.14:1-6; Phil.3:20; 1 Pet.1:3-5; Rev.21) Hell: (Deut 32:22; 2 Sam.22:6; Job 11:8; 26:6; Ps.9:17; 16:10; 18:6; 55:15; 6:13;116:3; 139:8; Pro.5:5; 7:27; 9:18; 15:11,24; 23:14; 27:20; Isa 5:14; 14:9,15; 28:15,18; 30:33; 33:14; 57:9; Eze.31:16-17; 32:21,27; Amos 9:2; Jonah 2:2; Mat.3:12; 5:22;29-30; 7:13-14; 8:11-12; 10:28; 11:23; 13:38-42,49-50; 16:18; 18:8-9,34-35; 22:13; 23:33; 25:28-30,41,46; Mark 9:43-48; Luke 3:17; 10:15; 12:5; 16:23-28; Acts 1:25; 2:27,31; 2 thes.1:8-9; Jam.3:6; 2 Pet.2:4; Jude 1:6-23; Rev.1:18; 2;11; 6:8; 9:1-2; 11:7; 14:10-11; 19:20; 20:10,13-15; 21:8)
We NEED Christ if we are ever to have comfort in our lives Believers in Jesus Christ receive awesome comfort from being God’s children (1 John 3:1). We all NEED to be comforted many times in our walk with Jesus.
• Comfort is knowing Jesus will not leave us comfortless. John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. [KJV] When Jesus left in Body, He sent His Spirit (Phil.1:19).
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. [KJV] . . . To me this is some of the most comforting words in the Bible.
• Comforting peace comes only through Christ Jesus. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. [KJV] . . . There is NO way that unbelievers can have the peace of Jesus. There is NO way they can be comforted with the peace of Jesus!
• True comfort comes only with Christ. Phil. 2:1-2 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, 2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. [KJV] . . . Comfort comes from Christ’s love, His abundant grace and His abiding Spirit.
• God is the God of all comfort. 2 Cor.1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; [KJV] . . . God is called the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort. What wonderful, comforting Names for Him! He certainly is merciful, for He sent His Son to save us. He certainly is a God of comfort because we can go to Him in prayer anytime, anywhere (Rom.5:2) . . . 24/7. Thank You Jesus, for making us God’s friends instead of His enemies (Rom.5:10)!
• A God of patience and comfort. Romans 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: [KJV] . . . God is called the God of patience and consolation here. Another wonderful truthful Name for Him!
• Everlasting comfort and hope. 2 Thes. 2:16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, [KJV] . . . Both God the Father and God the Son love us! Knowing this brings comfort to us. They give us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace. We know we have eternal life (John 20:31; 1 John 5:13), because God’s Holy Word tells us we do! Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; [KJV] . . . The HOPE give us comfort!
• Comfort abounds in Christ. 2 Cor. 1:5 For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. [KJV] . . . Our comfort abounds only by means of Christ, or through Him. Comfort is abundantly imparted to us by Jesus! The apostle Paul considered the Lord Jesus as the ONLY Source of comfort, and felt that the comfort which came from Him, or which was imparted through Him, was more than sufficient to overtake all the trials which he endured for His cause. The comforts coming from Christ are those which come FEELING His Presence, His supporting grace, from His love shed abroad in the heart (Rom.5:5). God’s Word states a universal Truth, that IF we suffer in the cause of Christ, IF we are persecuted, oppressed, lied about and have falsehoods spread on His account, He will take care that our hearts shall be filled with comfort. (Mat.5:1-12).
We NEED Christ if we are ever to be content in our lives. I have had this definition of contentment for many years. I do not know where I got it or who wrote it, but I agree with it 100%. . . . CONTENTMENT is the sufficiency that a Christian feels because he is satisfied with the situation in which God has placed him. Being content comes as a result of a close fellowship with God, and a total dependence on God’s perfect plan and purpose.
Contentment is a state of mind in which you are satisfied, no matter the situation. It is the exact opposite of envy, greed, ambition, anxiety, complaining and discontent. It is a calm, humble and
• With godliness is great gain. Psalm 37:16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked. [KJV] . . . A fretful, discontented spirit is open to many temptations. What we have comes from a Hand of special love. God provides plentifully and well. We have that which is far better than wealth; peace of mind, peace with God, and then peace in God. This kind of peace the world cannot give, and which the world (unbelievers) cannot have.
1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. [KJV] . . . All truly godly people (those “in Christ”) are content . . . because of Christ!
• With what things they have. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. [KJV] . . . We should learn to live with less rather than lusting for more. Be content with what you have rather than resent what you don’t have. God’s expresses His love for us in what He has provided, and it is always enough. As God’s children, our lifestyle should be without greed. We should not covet what another person has. We should be content knowing God has made us an exceptional Promise: He will NEVER leave us, He will NEVER forsake us! Always remember: money and possessions WILL pass away; ONLY WHAT YOU DO FOR CHRIST WILL STAND on Judgment day (1 Cor.3:11-15).
• With food and raiment. 1 Timothy 6:8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. [KJV] . . . Most people believe that only money brings happiness. This is NOT so! Most rich people are NOT happy or content. Only Christ can give TRUE contentment! We NEED Christ!
• God’s promises our needs. Phil. 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. [KJV] . . . If you truly trust and believe God; you KNOW, deep down inside that He will furnish all you need. What more can we ask? But BEWARE: God takes care of our NEEDS, not our wants! There is a difference between needs and wants!
PEACE, JOY AND CONTENTMENT
Salvation is a ‘gift’ God does give,
In our life here on Earth, as we live.
Sav’d by our faith, thru’ God’s wondrous grace,
The only Way we’ll e’er see His Face!
To us, God gives gifts and blessings galore,
We know not, what all He holds in store.
God thru’ Christ Jesus, does bless each day,
Never forsaking, but there always!
When in Christ Jesus you do believe,
Abundant blessings you shall receive.
The peace, joy and contentment He brings,
Makes hearts of God’s children, want to sing.
Christ Jesus, awesome Saviour and Lord,
He is portrayed, all thru’ God’s Word!
Just He can give life eternally,
Only He holds blissful Heaven’s ‘key’!
By: His servant: Connie Kramer Nov.15, 1998 # 505
Reasons you NEED Christ Jesus
CHRIST JESUS IS OUR . . .
· Advocate. 1 John 2:1; · Almighty. Rev. 1:8; · Alpha and Omega. Rev. 1:8;· Amen. Rev. 3:14; Arm of the Lord. Isaiah 51:9-10; · Author and finisher of our faith. Heb.12:2; · Beloved. Eph. 1:6; · Bishop. 1 Peter 2:25; · Blessed and only Potentate. 1 Tim. 6:15; · Branch. Jeremiah 23:5; Zech. 3:8; · Bread of life. John 6:48; · Bridegroom. Matthew 9:15; · Bright and morning star. Rev. 22:1; · Captain of salvation. Hebrews 2:10; · Chief Shepherd. 1 Peter 5:4; · Chief corner stone. 1 Peter 2:6; · Christ. Matthew 1:16; Luke 9:20; · The Christ. Matthew 16:20; Mark 14:61; · Christ, a King. Luke 23:2; · Christ Jesus. Acts 19:4; Romans 3:24; Romans 8:1; 1 Cor. 1:2; 1 Cor. 1:30; Hebrews 3:1; 1 Peter 5:10; 1 Peter 5:14; · Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39; 1 Tim. 1:12; · Christ of God. Luke 9:20; · Christ, the chosen of God. Luke 23:35; · Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11; Christ the power of God. 1 Cor. 1:24; · Christ the wisdom of God. 1 Cor. 1:24; · Christ, the Son of God. Acts 9:20; · Christ, Son of the Blessed. Mark 14:61; · Corner stone. Eph. 2:20; · Counsellor. Isaiah 9:6; Door. John 10:7; · Elect. Isaiah 42:1; · Eternal life. 1 John 5:20; · Everlasting Father. Isaiah 9:6; · Faithful and True. Rev. 19:11; · Faithful witness. Rev. 1:5; · Faithful and true witness. Rev. 3:14; · Finisher of faith. Hebrews 12:2; · First and last. Rev. 1:17; Rev. 2:8; Rev. 22:13; · Friend of sinners. Matthew 11:19; · Gift of God. John 4:10; · God. John 1:1; · God’s dear Son. Col. 1:13; · God with us. Matthew 1:23; · Good Master. Matthew 19:16; · Great shepherd of the sheep. Hebrews 13:20 · Heir of all things. Hebrews 1:2; · Hope (our). 1 Tim. 1:1; · Jesus Christ. Matthew 1:1; John 1:17; John 17:3; Acts 2:38; Acts 4:10; Acts 9:34; Acts 10:36; Acts 16:18; Romans 1:1; Romans 1:3; Romans 1:6; Romans 2:16; Romans 5:15; Romans 5:17; Romans 6:3; 1 Cor. 1:1; 1 Cor. 1:4; 1 Cor. 2:2; 2 Cor. 1:19; 2 Cor. 4:6; 2 Cor. 13:5; Galatians 2:16; Phil. 1:8; Phil. 2:11; 1 Tim. 1:15; Hebrews 13:8; 1 John 1:7; 1 John 2:1 · Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 1:3; Romans 6:11; Romans 6:23; 1 Cor. 1:9; 1 Cor. 7:25; · Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 3:6; · Jesus, the King of the Jews. Matthew 27:37· Jesus, the Son of God. Hebrews 4:14 · King. Matthew 21:5 · King of saints. Rev. 15:3· King of kings. 1 Tim. 6:15; Rev. 17:14 · King of glory. Psalm 24:7-10 · King over all the earth. Zech. 14:9 · Lamb. Rev. 5:6; Rev. 5:8; Rev. 6:16; Rev. 7:9-10; Rev. 7:17; Rev. 12:11; Rev. 13:8; Rev. 13:11; Rev. 14:1; Rev. 14:4; Rev. 15:3; Rev. 17:14; Rev. 19:7; Rev. 19:9; Rev. 21:9; Rev. 21:14; Rev. 21:22-23; Rev. 21:27· Lamb of God. John 1:29 · Lawgiver. Isaiah 33:22 · Leader. Isaiah 55:4 · Life. John 14:6 · Light. John 8:12 · Light, everlasting. Isaiah 60:20· Light of the world. John 8:12 · Light, true. John 1:9 · Living bread. John 6:51 · Living stone. 1 Peter 2:4 · Lord. Romans 1:3 · Lord of lords. Rev. 17:14; Rev. 19:16· Lord of all. Acts 10:36· Lord our righteousness. Jeremiah 23:6 · Lord God Almighty. Rev. 15:3 · Lord from heaven. 1 Cor. 15:47 · Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 1:11; 2 Peter 3:18 · Lord Christ. Col. 3:24 · Lord Jesus. Acts 7:59; Col. 3:17; 1 Thes. 4:12 · Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 11:17; Acts 16:31; Acts 20:21; Romans 5:1; Romans 5:11; Romans 13:14 · Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour. Titus 1:4 · Lord of glory. James 2:1· Lord of Hosts. Isaiah 44:6 · Lord the dead and living. Romans 14:9 · Master. Matthew 23:8· Mediator. 1 Tim. 2:5 Power of God. 1 Cor. 1:24 · Physician. Matthew 9:12 · Precious corner stone. Isaiah 28:16· Priest. Hebrews 7:17· Prince. Acts 5:31· Prince of life. Acts 3:15· Prince of peace. Isaiah 9:6 · Prince of the kings of the earth. Rev. 1:5 · Prophet. Deut. 18:15; Deut. 18:18; Matthew 21:11; Luke 24:19 · Propitiation. 1 John 2:2 · Redeemer. Isaiah 59:20 · Resurrection and life. John 11:25 · Redemption. 1 Cor. 1:30 · Righteousness. 1 Cor. 1:30 · Rock. 1 Cor. 10:4 · Rock of offence. 1 Peter 2:8 · Salvation. Luke 2:30 · Sanctification. 1 Cor. 1:30 · Saviour. Luke 2:11 · Saviour, Jesus Christ. 2 Tim. 1:10; Titus 2:13; 2 Peter 1:1 Saviour of the body. Eph. 5:23 · Saviour of the world. 1 John 4:14 · Shepherd. Mark 14:27 Shepherd and bishop of souls. 1 Peter 2:25 · Shepherd, chief. 1 Peter 5:4 · Shepherd, good. John 10:11 · Shepherd, great. Hebrews 13:20 · Shepherd of Israel. Psalm 80:1 · Shiloh. Genesis 49:10 · Son of the Father. 2 John 1:3 · Son of the blessed. Mark 14:61 · Son of the highest. Luke 1:32 · Star. Numbers 24:17 · Sun of righteousness. Malachi 4:2 · Stone of stumbling. 1 Peter 2:8 · Sure foundation. Isaiah 28:16 · Teacher. John 3:2 · True God. 1 John 5:20 True vine. John 15:1 · Truth. John 14:6 · Unspeakable gift. 2 Cor. 9:15 · Very Christ. Acts 9:22 Vine. John 15:1 Way. John 14:6 · Which is, which was, which is to come. Rev. 1:4 · Wisdom. Proverbs 8:12 · Wisdom of God. 1 Cor. 1:24 · Witness. Isaiah 55:4; Rev. 1:5 · Wonderful. Isaiah 9:6 · Word. John 1:1
If you use His Name (CHRISTian), you MUST depart from evil. 2 Tim. 2:19
Christ Jesus is the:
The Righteous One (Isa.53:11; Jer.23:5; Acts 3:14; 7:52; 22:14) Saviour (Luke 2:11; John 4:42; Acts 5:31; 13:23; Eph. 5:23; Phil. 3:20; 2 Tim.1:10; Titus 1:4; 2:13; 3:6; 2 Pet.1:1, 11; 2:20; 3:2, 18; 1 John 4:14; Jude 25) Redeemer (Rom 3:24-26; 1Cor. 1:30; Gal 1:4; 4:5; Eph 1:7; Col 1:14, 20-22; Tit 2:14; Heb, 9:12, 15) The Word (John 1:1, 14; 1 John 1:1; Rev.19:13) Creator (John 1:3; Col.1:16; Heb.1:2) The light (Mat.4:16; Lk.2:32; John 1:9; 8:12; Eph.5:8-14; Col.1:12-13) Lamb of God (Isa.53:7; John 1:29, 36; Acts 8:32; 1 Pet.1:19; Rev.5:6; 6:16; 7:14; 12:11; 13:8; 14:1; 15:3; 17:14; 19:7; 21:9; 22:1, 3) The Alpha and the Omega (Rev.1:8, 11; 17; 21:6; 22:13) Our Advocate, our Mediator (1 John 2:1; 1 Tim.2:5; Heb.8:6; 9:15; 12:24) The image of God (Col.1:15; Heb.1:3) The chief cornerstone (Ps.118:22; Isa.28:16; Mat.21:42; 1 Cor.3:11-15; Eph.2:20; 1 Pet.2:6-7, 16) Priesthood of Christ (Heb.2:7; 3:1; 9:11, 24) Messiah, Christ (Dan.9:25-26; John 1:41; 4:25, 29; 7:26-27, 31, 41-42; 10:24; Acts 3:20; 9:22; 18:28; Rom. 9:5) King of kings and Lord of lords (Rev.17:14; 19:16;) Shepherd (Ps.23:1-6; 80:1; Isa.40:11; Zec,13:7; John 10:1-18; 21:15-17; Heb.13:20; 1 Pet.2:25; 5:4) The bread of life (John 6:35, 48) The water of life (John 4:14; 7:37-39; Rev 21:6; 22:17) The door (John 10:9) The life (John 1:4; 11:25-26; 14:6; 1 John 1:1-2; Col.3:4) The way (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Heb.10:19-20) Lord of all (Acts 10:36) Judge (Mat.16::27; 25:31-46; John 5:22, 27; Acts 10:42; 17:31; 2 Cor. 5:10; 2 Tim. 4:1, 8; Rev.19:11-21; 20:11-15). John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (KJV)
Books You Should Read
A Loving God Would Not Send me to Hell. Would He?
???Death, THEN What???
God CANNOT Lie
God Controls His Greation
???Is There Really a God???
Judgment in the Great Tribulation
Judgment IS Coming!
Living With Eternity In Mind
Me? A Pharisee???
MONEY? Is It Your God?
Parables of Jesus
Second Coming of Jesus
Sin and Forgiveness
???What Does GOD have to Say???
???What Must I Do to be saved???
Why Do I Need Christ?
Why Do We Suffer?
Wicked People Described
For our other web sites:
Poetry . . . http://www.hisservantsministry.org . . . Poetry