HIS SERVANTS’ MINISTRY
Welcome to our website
"Another Jesus" . . . The Jesus of the Cults
2 Cor.11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (KJV) FALSE teachers preach another Jesus. There is NO other Jesus who can save your soul from Hell! ONLY the Jesus clearly revealed in the Bible can save you! Anyone who receives another spirit (1 John 4:1-3), is in danger of Hell-fire! Anyone who accepts another gospel (Gal.1:6) other than the Gospel of Jesus Christ . . . which contains privileges, spiritual advantages, and excitements to sinfulness, are following a cult!
Today's new 'religions' (CULTS) do include Jesus, but their Jesus is NOT the Jesus of the Bible. He is another Jesus who is valued by mystics and New Agers alike. He is accepted by the other religions as a great teacher, an enlightened spiritual master, but NOT the Son of God, God in the flesh, the only Saviour from our sins, and only Way to the Father (John 14:6). He must be something other than the Biblical Jesus to be accepted by the masses.
New Age people choose the cultic Jesus to be their spirit-guide. As they visualize him, he speaks to them and gives them wisdom and guidance. They claim, “I follow the words of Jesus.”
The Jehovah's Witnesses also have another Jesus, one who is an angel who became a man.
The Mormons Jesus is similar in that he is also an angel. A Spirit child of Elohim who is in the class of spirit. He is the spirit brother of the Lucifer who became the Devil. That we all were the same in spirit in our preexistence on earth before we embodied. Mormonism's Joseph Smith said: “Christ is the firstborn spirit Son in the eternal family, and while yet in pre-existence he advanced and progressed and became like the Father in power and intelligence; that is, he became a God.”
It is increasingly important to see that those who CLAIM to be Christian are presenting to their followers another Jesus.
Below are a few references to guide you as to what the Bible teaches.
What the Bible says He about Jesus . . .
- “And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” (Isa. 9:6). Jer.23:5-6:
- “.. I will raise to David a branch of righteousness; ... His name by which He will be called THE LORD (Yahweh) OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.” Isa. 63:8 God speaking, “so He became their Saviour.”
- What did Jesus say of himself . . . John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (KJV)
- John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. (KJV)
- John 10:14-16 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.  As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. (KJV)
- John 10:30 I and my Father are one. (KJV) Jesus' words.
- What Thomas said about Him. John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. (KJV)
- What David said about Jesus. Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. (KJV)
- What the disciples said and taught. John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (KJV)
- 1 Peter 1:18-21 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. (KJV)
- Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; (KJV)
- Col 1:16-18 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.  And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. (KJV)
- 1 Tim.3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (KJV)
It is LITERALLY a life or death matter when it comes to the ONE called the Son of God. Everyone MUST make a decision on who HE really is. So sad . . . many deny what He said and what the apostles taught of Him.
I started to include what other cults (so many) say Jesus is . . . and it actually made me SICK! Please do NOT believe what cults say! Believe what the Bible says! Your eternal destiny depends on what you think of Jesus!
Falsehoods Could Put You In Hell!
Cults FALSE Bibles
Cult's FALSE Doctrine
Many Cults 1
Many Cults 2