HIS SERVANTS’ MINISTRY, Inc.
Welcome to our website
Cult: Christian Science/The Church of Christ Scientist
Founder: Mrs. Mary Baker Eddy, organized 1879
She claims to have received divine revelation in writing this book (but as they don't believe in a personal God . . . how could she get a divine revelation? She did my friend . . . it was from the god of this world, Satan.
Mrs. Eddy simply took eastern mysticism (Hinduism) and pantheism (all is God) and called it Christian Science. Their beliefs are simply idiotic in my opinion.
1. There is no such thing as sin. It is an illusion.
2. There is no such thing as sickness. It is an illusion.
3. Sick people must be convinced that they are not sick. Then they will get well. (funny, Eddy went to the doctor when she had a toothache and had the nerve to get anesthesia).
4. There is no such thing as death. A person gets old and dies because they believe that is what is supposed to happen.
5. Their god is not the personal God of the Bible. Everything is god and god is good. Therefore there is no sin, disease, or death because all is god and god is good. The whole universe is falsehood . . . an illusion.
6. They claim that there is healing from Christian Science. Their method of healing is denying the disease itself: "I am not sick. I do not have cancer." This is not prayer. It is simply talking out loud to yourself. In fact, Christian Science says that prayer to a personal God is a hindrance. So, instaed they talk to themselves.
7. Jesus not God. He was the highest human concept of the perfect man, but not to be worshipped.
8. Jesus never died. Death does not exist. He just thought He was dead.
9. Blood of Jesus has no atoning value and since sin is an illusion we are not guilty.
10. Jesus was never tempted by the devil. Eddy says, "He was tempted by the false beliefs in His own mind."
The Unification Church (Sun Myung Moon): Moonies Cult
They say: “It is a great error to think Jesus was God Himself. Jesus is no different from other men.”(Young Oon Kin, Divine Principle and its Application (HSA-UWC, 1968), p. 75.) “We must understand that this (John 8.58) also does not signify that Jesus was God Himself. Jesus on earth was a man no different from us except for the fact that He was born without original sin.” (Divine Principle p. 212).
The Bible says: John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. (KJV) John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. (KJV) HOW could an ordinary man create the Universe? Heb.1:1-3 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (KJV) Does THIS sound like an ordinary man? NO way!
According to reports, Moon involved his congregation in an unusual ritual known as "blood separation," during which female members of the church were required to have sex with him to cleanse themselves of Satan's influence. In 1948, North Korean authorities arrested and jailed Moon (he spent two years in a labor camp), accusing him of bigotry and adultery. Moon was finally liberated by United Nations' troops during the Korean War (1950). (Still today, Moon's sermons focus on sex and the idea of female submissiveness.
Moon has also launched numerous business ventures, and with the free labor of his followers, has built a multi-million dollar empire that includes pharmaceutical companies, manufacturing, banking, publishing, and other industries.
While church members accept Moon's theology as revealed truth, non-members find it a confusing mixture of Pentecostal Christianity, Eastern mysticism, anti-Communism, pop psychology, and metaphysics. Below are some things the Moonies believe. The Moonies teach that the Bible is "not the truth itself, but a textbook teaching the truth." Moon's 536-page spiritual manifesto, Divine Principle (1957), is considered to be their scriptures (supposedly revealed directly to Moon by Jesus Christ), along with the Bible. Moonies deny the deity of Jesus Christ; instead they claim He was just a man, not God.
DANDEROUS Word Faith movement
The following are some utterly ridiculous statements! Absolutely STUPID!!!
- John Avanzini “Jesus had a nice house, a big house.” (Believer's Voice of Victory, (TBN) 1/20/91)
- “Jesus was handling big money.” (Praise the Lord (TBN), 9/15/88)
- Kenneth Copeland “The image being that he was a copy, looked just like, if you stood Adam upside God they look just exactly alike....” (The Authority of the Believer IV, Tape #01-0304)
- “Jesus has a beginning and an end.” (What Happened From the Cross to the Throne, Tape #00-0303)
- God is a “spirit-being with a body, complete with eyes, and eyelids, ears, nostrils, a mouth, hands and fingers, and feet.” (Kenneth Copeland ministry letter, 21 July 1977.) “Satan conquered Jesus on the Cross and took His spirit to the dark regions of hell” (Kenneth Copeland, Holy Bible: Kenneth Copeland Reference Edition (Kenneth Copeland, Fort Worth: Kenneth Copeland Ministries, 1991), 129.)
- Benny Hinn '“What was the appearance of God the Father? Like that of a man...God has the likeness of fingers and hands and a face.” (Good Morning Holy Spirit, (Benny Hinn, Word, 1991) p. 82) GOD is a spirit!
- “Have you been begotten? So was He. Don’t let anyone deceive you. Jesus was reborn. “ (Benny Hinn, Our Position ‘In Christ,’ Part 1 1991), videotape #TV-254.
- “God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost - three separate individuals, one in essence, one in work - and, may I add, each one of them possesses His own spirit-body. “ (“Praise the Lord”, 10/23/92)
- Hagin speaking of Jesus “his spirit and inner man went to hell in my place. Can’t you see that? PHYSICAL DEATH WOULDN’T REMOVE YOUR SINS. He tasted death for every man. He’s talking about spiritual death.” (how Jesus obtained his name tape # 44HO1 side 1)
The Seventh-Day Adventists
A cult that claims to speak for God.
What they write and teach their followers, contradicts Bible.
Ellen G. White, the Seventh-day Adventist’s prophetess makes the claim that what she writes is not her ideas, but "that which God has opened before her in vision."
They hold strict authority over its members in respect to, finances, wills, diet, dress, amusement, associations, etc. as taught in her books such as Testimonies to the Church. Many members who take issue with the authority of the leader are excommunicated, (disfellowshipped), shunned, or not allowed to hold office in the church, etc. Many SDA pastors were fired for not believing in some of Ellen G. White’s teachings.
Cult leaders teach infallibility in their teachings or the writings of their cult leader, in this case Ellen G. White.
Cult members believe that they are superior to others because of their unique teachings as they have knowledge of God’s will that other Christians do not have. Because of the false teachings of their prophet or leaders, they consider themselves especially chosen by God, and look at themselves as the "Remnant Church," or "The True Church".
Cult leaders and their members use the writings of Ellen G. White to interpret the Scriptures.
The cult publishes their own Bible and add their own doctrines in the text.
It is a cultic Bible that does not separate the Bible text from the author’s personal commentary and opinions. This corrupt bible makes the Word of God confusing to the reader.
Seventh-Day Adventists do not believe that the whole man or any part of him is inherently "immortal." SDAs believe in "soul sleep" for the saved and annihilation for the wicked.
The Sabbath. In the last days, the Sabbath test will be made plain. When this time comes, anyone who does not keep the Sabbath will receive the mark of the beast and will be kept from heaven.
SDAs have made Sabbath-keeping a criterion for a personal relationship with the Lord . . . even to the extent of one's salvation! Why? According to SDAs, we are all to be under strict adherence to Old Testament Law, including the Ten Commandments, of which the fourth one says, "keep the Sabbath."
I absolutely disagree with this! See our article on one of our other web sites: http://www.hisservants.org/israel_sabbath_h_s.htm
Cult's Corrupt Bibles
Cult's FALSE Doctrine
Many Cults 1
Many Cults 2